Weck is a leader in the design, development, and production of metal and polymer ligation systems as well as external skin-stapling devices. Established in 1884, Weck markets cardiovascular, neurosurgical and specialty products etc.
The Hem-o-lok product line is an innovative cold ligation system that combines the security of a 2.0 suture with the speed of a metal clip for open and laparoscopic surgery.
- Three sizes (ML, L, and XL) to ligate from 2mm to 16mm of vessel and/or tissue bundle
- Ligate up to 10mm tissue through a 5mm trocar or up to 16mm
Horizon™ Ligation System
The Horizon Ligation System is designed to meet the needs of surgeons, nurses, and other operating room personnel.
- Five clip sizes to meet all your ligation needs: Microclip™, S, M, ML and L
- Chevron-shape designed to give each clip a firm grip on vessels
Each disposable Visistat skin stapler is loaded with 35 medical grade stainless steel staples per stapler.
- Sharper staple results in less tissue trauma
- Tall staple for easier, less painful removal
- Non-stop feed action reduces jamming
- Pre-cock staple function for exact staple positioning